LaRue Tactical LT755 Quick Detach Pivoting PVS-14 N-Vision Optic Mount
The perfect weapon mounting solution for those who own a PVS-14. By popular demand, we designed this lightweight and robust pivoting mount for the PVS-14. The captive mounting screw is easy to mount in the dark, or when wearing gloves. When installed and positioned behind the primary optic, the PVS-14's on/off switch and gain control are located conveniently at the top for easy access.
Designed to mount behind LT-mounted Aimpoint (Comp M2, M3 and M4), our Pivot Mount places a PVS-14 in perfect, 1.725" center-line height-alignment, providing proper cheek-weld. With durability and simplicity in-mind, this spring-tension pivot mount has no buttons and no switches. You simply grasp the PVS-14 one-handed, pull back, move it in-position, release, and you're good-to-go. Once it's locked into position, it does not move `till you want it to. Like all LaRue mounts, it is precision-machined out of bar stock aluminum and Type-III hard-coat anodized.
- Brand: LaRue Tactical
- SKU: LT755-14
- The perfect mounting solution for a PVS-14 Night Vision Scope
- Pivot Mount places a PVS-14 in perfect 1.725" centerline height-alignment
- This spring-tensioned pivot mount has no buttons or switches
- Precision-machined out of bar stock aluminum
- Comes complete with QD adjustment wrench and Instructions
We Also Recommend
LaRue Tactical LT751 Quick Detach Aimpoint Micro T-1,T-2,H-1,H-2 Optic Mount