LaRue Tactical LT15 Gooseneck Free Floating Anti-Slip Locking Handguard, 11"
LaRue Tactical 11" hand guard SBRS (Gooseneck) LT15-11, 10-inch free-floating hand guard with an extra 1-inch extension on the top rail. Developed to accommodate more upper rail-space over 10.5" to 12" barrels, while still providing access to special flash hiders and silencers under 1.25" in diameter. This is the only rail that allows the proper placement of Aimpoint M2, PEQ-2A and front flip-up sight over a 10.5" barrel. The side and bottom rails cover carbine-length gas blocks, and provide true free-float. Our two-pin proprietary barrel nut system with its locking anti-slip plate, sets LaRue hand guards apart from the competition. Once properly installed, there is no chance of movement whatsoever. The side and bottom rails are tucked closer to the barrel, keeping the profile narrower and more streamlined. LaRue hand guards also include integral quick detach sling-swivel sockets at the base of each side for convenient mounting 2-point slings. Additionally, our Free-float Rail system provides an excellent heat-sinking feature that pulls throat-damaging heat away from the chamber area. Another heat-sinking benefit is the elimination of pressure-spikes, which some feel is the cause of a large part of premature bolt failures.
- Brand: LaRue Tactical
- SKU: LT15-11
- Two pin proprietary barrel nut system with its locking anti slip plate
- Narrow streamlined profile keeps the rails tucked closer to the barrel
- Include integral quick detach sling swivel sockets at the base of each side
- Heat sinking features that pulls heat away from the chamber area and eliminates pressure spikes
- Comes complete with Allen wrench, locktite and instructions
We Also Recommend
LaRue Tactical LT706 Low Profile Quick Detach Mount + Harris BR-S Swivel Bipod