LaRue Tactical LT139-VFZ SPR-E 1.5 Inch Centerline Scope Optic Mount
The LT139-VFZ Vectored Force Zero scope mount rings are extended forward for use with rifle scopes that require longer eye-relief. The LT139-VFZ scope mount places the center-line of the optic 1.5" above the top of the rail for optimum cheek weld with a variety of flattop rail platform rifles. The 3 inch extended cantilever positions the scope far out front over the handguard, eliminating the need to span from the receiver to the hand guard. Precision-machined out of bar-stock aluminum and black matte anodized. Comes with adjustment wrench, locktite and install instructions.
- Brand: LaRue Tactical
- SKU: LT139-VFZ
- Places the centerline of the optic 1.5" above the top of the rail with 3" extension
- Cantilever positions the scope out front over the hand guard, eliminating the need to span from the receiver to the handguard
- Innovative backbone that connects the split vertical rings. "2.9" between rings"
- Increases repeat-ability and eliminates the need for time-consuming lapping
- Precision-machined out of bar-stock aluminum and black matte anodized
We Also Recommend
LaRue Tactical LT751 Quick Detach Aimpoint Micro T-1,T-2,H-1,H-2 Optic Mount